1) Do Breast enhancement pills work ?
These pills contain herbs that have an estrogen like effect on body and therefore,increase breast size. Birth control pills have also been observed to temporarily increase bust size due to elevation in estrogen levels and thus fluid retention in breast cavities,thus indirectly leaving a permanent effect on breast tissues.
2) Are they safe to use ?
Since these pills have estrogen-like activity and estrogen also stimulates proliferation of uterine tissue,these pills are often mistaken to be the cause of uterine cancer.But no clinical trials have proved side effects of these pills. Birth control pills have progesterone to control and inhibit estrogen activity. Breast enhancement pills like Breast Actives use phytoestrogens, which are substances derived from plant sources. Phytoestrogens are similar in structure and action to estrogen but do not cause any of the adverse side-effects of estrogen. This natural technique avoids any interference with menstruation and fertility.
3) What are key components of these pills ?
- Dong Quai- This is a Chinese herb that came into use after a man consumed it and observed temporary breast development.
- Blessed Thistle- German herb given to woman to increase lactation in ancient times.Pregnant women are advised not to consume this herb due to possible side effects.
- Fennel Seed- It is effective even after a short usage for 10 days.It must not be combined with other drugs to avoid feedback inhibition of hormones.
- Fenugreek- It has a compound called diosgenin,this compound resembles oestrogen in its activity.
4) Who should avoid intake of Breast enhancement pills ?
- Diabetic women
- Hormonal disorder patients
- Women with low body fat
- Bulimia/Anorexia suffering women